We would like to extend a huge thank you to both Long Island Paranormal Investigators and to Joe of Commonwealth Paranormal who have invited to show us around Waverly Hills when we decide to make a trip to Kentucky.
I believe LIPI will be going sometime next year and our team would love to meet up with them.
Also, Joe of Commonwealth Paranormal has asked us to look him up if we decide to visit waverly Hills in the future.
I think this is a great example of Paranormal Unity in the field and I just wanted to call attention to the fact that there are other investigation teams out there who are willing to work 110% and share their knowledge and expertise!
Also, major KUDOS to Todd of TGPS who has invited Hot ParaTalk Radio to their investigation at The Menger Hotel in San Antonio, Tx. Also another prime example of goodwill and great stewardship!
Thursday, July 31, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment